Jandy's Home

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where does the time go?

It has been a long time since I've written on here. Not enough time to do what needs to be done, much less write about it. The year has been busy! Over 100 cats in Allegan were fixed and treated for various illnesses, food is being regularly distributed, and ferals are being tamed and brought to forever homes.

I'm heading to New Orleans this weekend and I can't wait to see how it looks. I am determined to see if I can find Buddy (see prior posts), and if I can, he's coming back with me this time. I want to see Burt and Mike and Crazy Marie & Shirley. I want to check on Nolan and Sugar and see how the rebuilding is going. I want to drive by the abandoned buildings marked for destruction and see what is there now. It has been too long since I've been back....