A Thank you from Barbara
Well, Amy, I think I am going through a "grieving" period. I miss my Woolies. But each time I feel that way, it is overshadowed by the fact that, for the first time in their lives, they are all safe... and warm.
Out of sheer habit, I kept looking out my kitchen window for them. After dark, I even went out and stood on the porch for a few minutes, just thinking about how much you helped me accomplish in just 3 days. When I first told you about Little Mama Woolie and the Baby Woolies, I didn't think you or anyone would really care about my Big Mister Woolie. I am soooooo glad I told you about him, too. I have shed some tears since you left with them yesterday. I did sleep better last night, but dreamed about them most of the night. Whenever I would wake up, the realization that I no longer had to worry about their safety was monumentous. I love them all. I loved caring for them... even sometimes giving them treats beyond the regular canned and dry food... I loved watching the kittens playing on the porch... I loved watching Little Mama Woolie go nuts when I'd put catnip on a towell... but every morning, the fear of what I would find on the street... always having to make sure... well, that was simply taking a toll on me. I had already contacted several places when I found the one baby alongside the road last Sunday, and was feeling helpless and hopeless... until I contacted you.
I can never thank you enough, Amy. I've been thanking God for you almost constantly since you rescued them. So much so that He is probably saying "Al-RIGHT ALREADY, Barbara!!! I heard you!" :)
I would love to get updates on all of them, when convenient for you. Even if Big Mister Woolie has to go to sleep, just let me know. If he's OK enough to eventually be placed somewhere, that would be wonderful, but it is your decision. I know you will do what is best for him. As for Little Mama Woolie, yes, I would like updates. Where they are placed, etc. Again, you know what is best.
Thank you again, Amy......from my heart and soul...Barbara
Out of sheer habit, I kept looking out my kitchen window for them. After dark, I even went out and stood on the porch for a few minutes, just thinking about how much you helped me accomplish in just 3 days. When I first told you about Little Mama Woolie and the Baby Woolies, I didn't think you or anyone would really care about my Big Mister Woolie. I am soooooo glad I told you about him, too. I have shed some tears since you left with them yesterday. I did sleep better last night, but dreamed about them most of the night. Whenever I would wake up, the realization that I no longer had to worry about their safety was monumentous. I love them all. I loved caring for them... even sometimes giving them treats beyond the regular canned and dry food... I loved watching the kittens playing on the porch... I loved watching Little Mama Woolie go nuts when I'd put catnip on a towell... but every morning, the fear of what I would find on the street... always having to make sure... well, that was simply taking a toll on me. I had already contacted several places when I found the one baby alongside the road last Sunday, and was feeling helpless and hopeless... until I contacted you.
I can never thank you enough, Amy. I've been thanking God for you almost constantly since you rescued them. So much so that He is probably saying "Al-RIGHT ALREADY, Barbara!!! I heard you!" :)
I would love to get updates on all of them, when convenient for you. Even if Big Mister Woolie has to go to sleep, just let me know. If he's OK enough to eventually be placed somewhere, that would be wonderful, but it is your decision. I know you will do what is best for him. As for Little Mama Woolie, yes, I would like updates. Where they are placed, etc. Again, you know what is best.
Thank you again, Amy......from my heart and soul...Barbara
