All Hail ME!!
It has been a worthwhile 2 weeks. I trapped and got vet care for about 37 wild cats, rescued 14 kittens and friendlies, and brought 25 back to Michigan with me. There is always more to do but it was time to go. ARNO needs cage space for new cats and I need to take care of what I've already committed to.
I am the hero of the month down there, no question. The group doing the spay/neuter was impressed at how many cats I brought them. They need help down there!! Not everyone can take the time off to go, but support our efforts through adoption or donations!
I am the hero of the month down there, no question. The group doing the spay/neuter was impressed at how many cats I brought them. They need help down there!! Not everyone can take the time off to go, but support our efforts through adoption or donations!
