Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
I've lived in Grand Rapids my whole life, and I swear it has never been so cold!! I put a tray of ice cubes in the freezer, and 1 outside, to see who would win! Last night I had terrible nightmares about freezing cold cats. I hope they are in their winter shelters and warm. And for those who don't have winter shelters..............I can only pray.
PLEASE HELP!!! Winter shelters can be made from styrofoam coolers. We have a never-ending need for them. Please donate to keep the homeless babies warm! It will take all of us to make a better life for the MILLIONS of them that need us!
PLEASE HELP!!! Winter shelters can be made from styrofoam coolers. We have a never-ending need for them. Please donate to keep the homeless babies warm! It will take all of us to make a better life for the MILLIONS of them that need us!
