Jandy's Home

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Regrouping

It has been a busy couple of days. Life getting back to "normal", I guess. Taking the new cats to the vet, dealing with our "old" cats who are furious at the newcomers. I want to be back in New Orleans, but first the cats already rescued need to find homes, then we can get more.

Today was a good day! Lily and Cupcake were adopted today, and Munchkin found a home on Sunday. We Looooooooooooove our Munchkin. It was hard to see him go but he deserved a home of his own. He is a very special little boy.

The nice thing about being a "small" rescue (we have more kittens than any local rescue), is that we get to know all of our adoptors. We take our cats personally and like getting to know everyone. We love to get updates and pictures of all of them. We want to rescue as many cats as possible.............but never so many that we forget who any of them are.

But just because I'm back doesn't mean I'm done! I'm still working with people down there, organizing residents and getting cats rescued.

After all, if not me, who?