Bruce, Lord of the Ferals
Have I mentioned in the past 5 minutes how awesome Dr. Langlois is?
Let me tell you what we would be able to do without him: N-O-T-H-I-N-G. He is the only reason we can exist, save cats, and keep our sanity. He is the only reason I can leave town, because I know he will take care of whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done. One of my volunteers calls him God, and he no doubt thinks I'm a crazy bimbo for the excessive thanking and gratitude I pile on top of him. Because he doesn't think he's anything special.
In the past week he has seen my personal cat at the last minute while I was gone, nodded his head when I showed up unexpectedly and left him with a cat who has "explosive diarrhea", has seen all the hurricane cats I brought in to him, and took in a miscellaneous sick stray during his "time off". This man hasn't had time off since he met us! And when he figures that out, we're in big trouble!
Let me tell you what we would be able to do without him: N-O-T-H-I-N-G. He is the only reason we can exist, save cats, and keep our sanity. He is the only reason I can leave town, because I know he will take care of whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs to be done. One of my volunteers calls him God, and he no doubt thinks I'm a crazy bimbo for the excessive thanking and gratitude I pile on top of him. Because he doesn't think he's anything special.
In the past week he has seen my personal cat at the last minute while I was gone, nodded his head when I showed up unexpectedly and left him with a cat who has "explosive diarrhea", has seen all the hurricane cats I brought in to him, and took in a miscellaneous sick stray during his "time off". This man hasn't had time off since he met us! And when he figures that out, we're in big trouble!
