My Volunteers
I haven't talked a lot about my volunteers, but I can't tell you enough just how awesome they are! I have a handful of those dedicated to the care of these cats.
Tiffany- my right hand. I can't believe she not only tolerates all the stuff I give her to do, but laughs her way through it.
Tammy - who despite allergies, cleans litter pans and does laundry around the clock!
Becky - Adoption princess. She runs the place better than I do.
Tim - Tim spends a LOT of time with us, and has managed to tame BUTTERFLY!! Probably the most important thing he has done for us so far. I told Butterfly she was on the road to an outdoor colony, but she and Tim may have changed my mind! Tim leaves us next week to head down to NEW ORLEANS, and continue my work, as well as have the experience of a lifetime. All prayers for his safe and successful journey are welcome!!
Caitlin - Not even in high school, yet she averages 7 hours per week with us! Very helpful and knows what needs to be done without me saying it. And this week she had Bianca purring on her lap!!
Joy- Possibly the sweetest person alive. Always dedicated and was an enormous help with the intake of the Katrina cats.
Marilyn - Not sure how she finds time for us with the HERD of cats at her own house :). I'm surprised SHE doesn't need volunteers. Loves the cats and always leaves me funny notes.
Jenna - The one who sacrifices her Friday nights with us. Just as wonderful and loving as a person could be.
Mandy - Another awesome person. Always chips in for whatever I need help with, and took the initiative to take pictures of the cats so new volunteers could keep track of who is who!
Katy - Katy joined the Peace Corps, but before she did she spent TONS of time cuddling and helping out with the cats.
Hazel - Spent all her Sunday nights with us for I don't know how long. THANK YOU!!
Tiffany- my right hand. I can't believe she not only tolerates all the stuff I give her to do, but laughs her way through it.
Tammy - who despite allergies, cleans litter pans and does laundry around the clock!
Becky - Adoption princess. She runs the place better than I do.
Tim - Tim spends a LOT of time with us, and has managed to tame BUTTERFLY!! Probably the most important thing he has done for us so far. I told Butterfly she was on the road to an outdoor colony, but she and Tim may have changed my mind! Tim leaves us next week to head down to NEW ORLEANS, and continue my work, as well as have the experience of a lifetime. All prayers for his safe and successful journey are welcome!!
Caitlin - Not even in high school, yet she averages 7 hours per week with us! Very helpful and knows what needs to be done without me saying it. And this week she had Bianca purring on her lap!!
Joy- Possibly the sweetest person alive. Always dedicated and was an enormous help with the intake of the Katrina cats.
Marilyn - Not sure how she finds time for us with the HERD of cats at her own house :). I'm surprised SHE doesn't need volunteers. Loves the cats and always leaves me funny notes.
Jenna - The one who sacrifices her Friday nights with us. Just as wonderful and loving as a person could be.
Mandy - Another awesome person. Always chips in for whatever I need help with, and took the initiative to take pictures of the cats so new volunteers could keep track of who is who!
Katy - Katy joined the Peace Corps, but before she did she spent TONS of time cuddling and helping out with the cats.
Hazel - Spent all her Sunday nights with us for I don't know how long. THANK YOU!!
