the downside
Most people think I have a lot of fun all day long. They couldn't be more wrong. My life isn't cuddling with kittens and happy adoptions. It's making life and death decisions for a lot of animals. Few of my volunteers see the really bad parts. They don't have nightmares every night. And that's the way it should be. This should never have a downside, except that it does. Far too often
We can't help them all. I can't cure fatal diseases, make people spay/neuter or be responsible.
Here's Rory. One of our favorites. It took a long time for us to find the right home for him. We found him the perfect family and knew our special boy finally had the home he deserved.
Today I got an email from his family telling me had just been diagnosed with a fatal disease. He won't be with us much longer. Here's a video we have of him.
We can't help them all. I can't cure fatal diseases, make people spay/neuter or be responsible.
Here's Rory. One of our favorites. It took a long time for us to find the right home for him. We found him the perfect family and knew our special boy finally had the home he deserved.
Today I got an email from his family telling me had just been diagnosed with a fatal disease. He won't be with us much longer. Here's a video we have of him.
