My little herd
Silence turns to chatter and scampering as they realize "Mommy" has come home. They rush to great me and I can barely get through the door past them. If I want to accomplish anything I occupy them with some wet food until I'm settled and ready for them to be all over me. It's usually Kung Fu on my left and Little Prince and Thibby on my face. I clearly don't have enough hands for this.

Special Sid is the only one who isn't too pesky to sleep with. He lies next to me with one paw on my arm. One by one they will be adopted into homes that will give them all the attention they want. But today, they are mine :).
Special Sid is the only one who isn't too pesky to sleep with. He lies next to me with one paw on my arm. One by one they will be adopted into homes that will give them all the attention they want. But today, they are mine :).
