BLACK is BETTER!!
As all of you know, I couldn't love anything more than Bob (tiger) or Jandy (grey & white). But there's something about those black cats!! As I laid on the chair Sunday, with Kai & Kizzy (aka Double Trouble), Sid, Mr. Rub My Belly, and Sabrina climbing over me, I thought: THIS IS THE LIFE!! Hard to tell which of those black cats I love more!
And then there's the tigers. Gaines, who snuggles around my neck, Louis Vuitton who is the most talkative tiger I've ever met, Persia, who I love the most-est.
Cuddles, my New Orleans East black beauty from Christmas is hugging me and allowing me to rub my face in his hairy tummy. Email me your black-cat stories. Agree with me that black is best. And then come to adoption hours and give a great home to some of our awesome black angels!
And then there's the tigers. Gaines, who snuggles around my neck, Louis Vuitton who is the most talkative tiger I've ever met, Persia, who I love the most-est.
Cuddles, my New Orleans East black beauty from Christmas is hugging me and allowing me to rub my face in his hairy tummy. Email me your black-cat stories. Agree with me that black is best. And then come to adoption hours and give a great home to some of our awesome black angels!
